The second version of the FlightLog Wordpress plugin has just been released!
The new version add Advanced Fight Options, which, once enabled, let you specify additional options for each flight:
- Number of engines (per aircraft type)
- Aircraft ID
- Flight rules (IFR or VFR)
- Time (day or night flight)
- Number of approaches during the flight
- Number of landings during the flight
Also, the public page with the map will display a filter, allowing you to only select certain flights for summarizing and mapping.
FlightLog-2.0.0 will be available shortly from the official Wordpress plugins repository, but if you need a manual install, you can get it from its own page.